Hi Everyone! Anyone who has been looking at my art these past few months will know I've been creating historical fashion characters. They have been so much fun to create. I've done a lot of research to get them to look historically correct as possible (I still have long way to go though). I've surfed the internet, gone to local libraries, took the metro to Washington DC to Smithsonian Museums and even done research at the library of congress. I will be creating many more of them. I plan right now to have 21 in total but I might more even after that. Historical Fashion covers so many Eras, Centuries, Countries, Styles, and Cultures. It allows endless creativity and I have learned so my history while conducting my research. I have now sketched four new characters now on paper. It will take a few months to finish all of them so I thought I'd tell everyone looking at this page their year and country their from. I have yet to name them but will find out in the near future.
1) Year 1973, California, USA- Shannon Piper
2) Year 500 BC, Ancient Greece- Callista
3) Year 1670, London, England- Elizabeth Nightingale
4) Year 1840, Gloucestershire, England- Winifred Hambley
5) Year 1850, Shanghai, China- Cai Chu
6) Year 1490, Florence, Italy- Lucrezia Medici
7) Year 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland- Edwina McCullen
8) Year 1400 BC, Ancient Egypt- Amunet
9) Year 1650- Moscow, Russia- Yekaterina Koltovskaya
10) Year 1370, Zaragoza, Spain- Pilar
11) Year 1855, Vienna, Austria- Theresa Linser
12) Year 1917,Pereiaslav (now Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi), Kiev Oblast, Ukraine- Oxana Shevchenko
13) Year 2009, Shimane, Japan- Okimoto Manami
14) Year 1965, London, England- Valerie Woods
15) Year 1946, Pennsylvania, USA- Shirley Hoffman
16) Year 1925, New York , USA- Florence Gerard
p.s, list will be updated from time to time.
p.s.s, I decided to just show info on ones I've finished. What will come will be a surprise.